[R] all.equal and use.names

Thu May 28 06:14:25 CEST 2020

Nope. You misread I think. It says that use.names = TRUE causes mismatches
to be **reported** by name rather than index, not that it is recursing by
name. It still recurses by component indices.

However, I still think that is wrong. It is not reporting mismatches **by**
name -- it is reporting mismatches **in** names as well as in value.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."