[R] help loading files into R for koRpus analysis

Gordon Ballingrud gob@@|||ngrud @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 2 22:46:59 CET 2020

Thanks; that's a good point. Here is what I have been working with:

library(quanteda)
library(readtext)

texts <- readtext(paste0("/Users/Gordon/Desktop/WPSCASES/", "/word/*.docx"))

And the error message:
Error in list_files(file, ignore_missing, TRUE, verbosity) :
  File '' does not exist.