[R] [R-pkgs] fmpcloudr package

Anthony Trevisan @nthonytrev|@@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 4 13:04:05 CET 2020

Hello,

As recommended in https://r-pkgs.org/release.html <https://r-pkgs.org/release.html>, I wanted to notify the R community about a new package for accessing financial data metrics. The package fmpcloudr (https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=fmpcloudr <https://cran.r-project.org/package=fmpcloudr>) interacts with the FMP API.

FMP offers historical pricing data for indexes, stocks, ETFs, mutual finds, currencies, and crypto. Other financial metrics are available such as technical indicators (EMA, RSI, etc), company financials, and 13F. It’s a great data source and could be beneficial to many R users. You can find more details about the package here: https://tonytrevisan.github.io/fmpcloudr/ <https://tonytrevisan.github.io/fmpcloudr/>

Thank you for supporting such an incredible open source community. Learning R has dramatically reshaped my career path which would have been impossible without the R community.

Best regards,
Tony

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]