[R] Data Table not rendering properly using R shiny

Sat Nov 7 16:41:32 CET 2020

This looks odd...

max_usage_hours_per_region[input$Region,]

This would only work if you had rownames on that data frame corresponding to the names of the Regions. This is a common R mistake... you probably need

logical_idx <- max_usage_hours_per_region$Region == input$Region
max_usage_hours_per_region[  logical_idx,]

That said, it is very difficult to separate out R questions when mixed into shiny code, so you would help yourself and this list to work on minimal reproducible examples that focus on the R syntax if possible for posts here. Read the Posting Guide.