[R] analyzing results from Tuesday's US elections

Alexandra Thorn m@|| @end|ng |rom @|ex@ndr@thorn@com
Mon Nov 9 15:23:17 CET 2020

This thread strikes me as pretty far off-topic for a forum dedicated to
software support on R.

https://www.r-project.org/mail.html#instructions
"The ‘main’ R mailing list, for discussion about problems and solutions
using R, announcements (not covered by ‘R-announce’ or ‘R-packages’,
see above), about the availability of new functionality for R and
documentation of R, comparison and compatibility with S-plus, and for
the posting of nice examples and benchmarks. Do read the posting guide
before sending anything!"

https://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html
"The R mailing lists are primarily intended for questions and
discussion about the R software. However, questions about statistical
methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked and of
interest to someone on the list, it may elicit an informative
up-to-date answer. See also the Usenet groups sci.stat.consult (applied
statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math (mathematical stat and
probability)."