[R] R ioanalysis pkg

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 11 03:20:45 CET 2020

Hi Gaspar,
I can see why you are having trouble with this. The "as.inputoutput"
function seems to be the core. While the manual claims you can just input
the "Z", "RS_label" and and "X" matrices to "as.inputoutput" and get the
"InputOutput" object that you need for all the other functions, it looks to
me as though the required input matrices are not trivial to create. The
manual is confusing as the argument name "Z" is overprinted by "RS_label"
My guess is that you will have to know a bit about what you are doing to
use the package.

Jim