[R] please help with "could not find function "ComBat.mc" "

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 12 02:35:32 CET 2020

Hi Yuan,
The package named "Enmix" is maintained on Bioconductor. It seems to be
specific to particular lab equipment and so all I can advise is:

1) Try your question on the Bioconductor help list
2) If no help there contact Zongli Xu (the maintainer)

Jim