[R] Inappropriate color name

Stephen Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Tue Nov 17 03:44:35 CET 2020

>  Whether or not you agree with my reason for doing so, my question was
> how to contact the creator of the "colors" function. If you do not have advice
> on this, please refrain from weighing in.

... which is precisely what Prof Gunter said.

However, it is worth consulting the documentation when you are seeking an author or maintainer. In this instance, you will find that 'colours' (and yes, 'color' grates) is part of the grDevices package, and the package maintainers and the relevant email is on the ?grDevices manual page.