[R] Indian Red

Neotropical bat risk assessments and acoustic tools neotrop|c@|@b@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 20 12:08:21 CET 2020

FWIW,

There is also Naples Yellow and other colors related to "place names" on
artist palettes.  "Indian Red" is not related to North American Native
peoples.
"/India Red/: Originally a natural, more purple iron oxide imported from
/India/. First synthesized in the 18th century as a “Mars” color,
contemporary ...

Let it rest people.

Bruce Miller

--
Bruce W. Miller, PhD.
Neotropical bat risk and acoustic assessments

If we lose the bats, we may lose much of the tropical vegetation and the lungs of the planet

Using acoustic sampling to identify and map species distributions
and pioneering acoustic tools for ecology and conservation of bats for >25 years.

Key projects include providing free interactive identification keys and call fact sheets for the vocal signatures of New World Bats

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]