[R] R-Project

Forrest White |orre@t@wh|te @end|ng |rom getexpo@d@t@@com
Mon Nov 23 18:08:33 CET 2020

Hi,

I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the Visitors/Registrants List.

World Pork Expo 2020
Jun-2020 ( Cancelled )
New Date-09-Jun-2021
Des Moines,USA
Registrants Counts: 3,000

Each record of the list contains: Contact Name, Email Address, Company Name, URL/Website, Phone No, Title/Designation.

It is difficult to physically perform the event because of the corona virus. However, currently the best way to grow your business is through digital. This list will help you pass information about your organization and products directly and digitally to the buyer. This list will help you to acquire many potential clients/leads.

If you are interested in acquiring the list, we can provide you the cost and additional details.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Forrest White
Business Analyst
If you don't want to hear from me again Please unsub

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]