[R] calling r from java

Sat Nov 28 02:13:57 CET 2020

Not being a Java programmer I was going to sit this one out, but when Bert points at an 8-year old blog that OP was already saying was too old I figure even I can Google better than that.

https://github.com/oracle/fastr

which has activity within the last 3 days, though I really don't know anything about it beyond that.

FWIW I can't recall ever seeing mention of calling R from Java on this list before, so don't get your hopes up. Of course, that subject would in general be off topic so that isn't saying much.