[R] Help with the Error Message in R "Error in 1:nchid : result would be too long a vector"

Rahul Chakraborty ch@kr@r@hu| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 1 08:24:47 CEST 2020

Hello Rui,

Thanks a lot for your response. But, I will surely say that the data I
attached is in long format as it has 18 rows (3 alternatives*3
questions* 2 individuals). Had it been a wide format data it would
have had 6 rows (3 questions* 2 individuals). But, anyway thanks.

Best,
Rahul

--
Rahul Chakraborty