[R] Help in R code

Sun Oct 4 19:30:12 CEST 2020

Hello,

This is cross-posted, you have posted the same question in SO[1].
Cross-posting is not well seen, post the question in one place and
please wait a few days for an answer before posting here.

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64197235/forecasting-of-multivariate-data-through-vector-autoregression-model

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas