[R] Fwd: Share your article [ATP_105460] published in Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics

Ogbos Okike g||ted|||e2014 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 7 14:24:22 CEST 2020

Dear Friends,
I am really glad to share this link with you. Some of you have been
instrumental to the success of the work. You are acknowledged accordingly.
I am ever indebted.
Best wishes
Ogbos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elsevier - Article Status <Article_Status using elsevier.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Share your article [ATP_105460] published in Journal of
Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics
To: <giftedlife2014 using gmail.com>

[image: Elsevier] <http://www.elsevier.com/>
Share your article!

[image: cover] <https://www.elsevier.com/locate/issn/1364-6826>

Dear Dr. Okike,

We are pleased to let you know that the final version of your article
*Automated
detection of simultaneous/non-simultaneous Forbush decreases and the
associated cosmic ray phenomena* is now available online, containing full
bibliographic details.

To help you access and share this work, we have created a Share Link – a
personalized URL providing *50 days' free access* to your article. Anyone
clicking on this link before November 26, 2020 will be taken directly to
the final version of your article on ScienceDirect, which they are welcome
to read or download. No sign up, registration or fees are required.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj

Click on the icons below to share with your network:
[image: Facebook]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/linkedin/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
Mendeley]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/mendeley/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj&pubid=ra-42fed1e187bae420&title=AddThis%20%7C%20Home&ct=1>
[image:
WeChat]
<https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/wechat/offer?url=https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1bsqC4sIlkq7Kj&pubid=ra-593812b0ff8778b4&title=New%20Paper%20Published%20%7C%20&ct=1>

We encourage you to use this Share Link to download a copy of the article
for your own archive. The URL is also a quick and easy way to share your
work with colleagues, co-authors and friends. And you are welcome to add
the Share Link to your homepage or social media profiles, such as Facebook
and Twitter.

You can find out more about Share Links on Elsevier.com
<https://www.elsevier.com/authors/journal-authors/submit-your-paper/sharing-and-promoting-your-article/share-link>
.

Did you know, as an author, you can use your article for a wide range of
scholarly, non-commercial purposes, and share and post your article online
in a variety of ways? For more information visit
www.elsevier.com/sharing-articles.

Kind regards,
Elsevier Researcher Support

*Increase your article's impact*
Our Get Noticed
<https://www.elsevier.com/__data/assets/pdf_file/0013/201325/Get-Noticed_Brochure_Sep2016.pdf>
guide contains a range of practical tips and advice to help you maximize
visibility of your article.

*Publishing Lab*
Do you have ideas on how we can improve the author experience? Sign up for
the Elsevier Publishing Lab <http://www.elsevier.com/publishing-lab> and
help us develop our publishing innovations!

*Have questions or need assistance?*
Please do not reply to this automated message.
For further assistance, please visit our Elsevier Support Center
<http://service.elsevier.com/> where you search for solutions on a range of
topics and find answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also talk to our researcher support team by phone 24 hours a day
from Monday-Friday and 24/7 by live chat and email.

*© 2018 Elsevier Ltd | Privacy Policy* http://www.elsevier.com/privacypolicy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5
1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084. This e-mail has been sent to
you from Elsevier Ltd. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk
folders), please add article_status using elsevier.com to your address book or
safe senders list.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]