[R] dynamic factor models

Wed Oct 7 23:40:07 CEST 2020

Hello,

R-Help is a mailing list for questions on R code, it does not teach R.
(Well, many times it does, askers have doubts and the answers will
hopefully teach something, try to make it clear.)

Can't you ask the department? In my time the Faculty of Sciences DEIO
was the only university *department* of statistics, in all other
Portuguese universities statistics was a section of the math dept.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas