[R] Adding text to existing PDF's created with R

Urs Kleinholdermann ur@ @end|ng |rom k|e|nho|derm@nn@de
Thu Oct 8 01:55:30 CEST 2020

I don't know if R is capable of doing that.  What you want to do should
be possible using pdftk with the multistamp option though:

1. create another pdf (pagenumbers.pdf) of the same length (same number
of pages) which just has the page numbers on it

2. merge with existing, unnumbered text.pdf using

pdftk pagenumbers.pdf multistamp text.pdf output pagenumbers_and_text.pdf