[R] unable to plot bode - phase with control package

Thu Oct 8 16:32:19 CEST 2020

a) What is so difficult about the idea that this list is about R, not theory? There do exist forums about control theory (e.g. engineering.stackexchange.com)

b) Using [-pi,+pi) is not "wrong"... it is numerically more precise, though it may not convey what you would prefer to convey.

c) The general case with poles and zeroes is more complicated than just adding the order of your system. Do a search on

"winding number" "bode"

But if by inspection you think that shortcut will work for your system then do what you need to.

d) If implementing a more general alternative solution is your itch, I am sure the maintainer of this _contributed package_ would welcome patches to add features.