[R] Help using the exclude option in the neuralnet package

Dan Ryan D@n@Ry@n @end|ng |rom unbc@c@
Fri Oct 9 18:11:30 CEST 2020

Good Morning,

I am using the neuralnet package in R, and am able to produce some basic neural nets, and use the output.

I would like to exclude some of the weights and biases from the iteration process and fix their values.

However I do not seem to be able to correctly define the exclude and constant.weights vectors.

Question:  Can someone point me to an example where exclude and contant.weights are used.  I have search the R help archive, and haven't found any examples which use these on the web.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sincerely

Dan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]