[R] Reference to cite stats package

Enrico Schumann e@ @end|ng |rom enr|co@chum@nn@net
Wed Oct 28 16:17:09 CET 2020

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020, Iriel Joerin writes:

> Hi,
> I´m using the R package stats for some analysis, I would like to know if
> there is any special reference paper to cite this package or just the R
> paper itself.
> Thank you very much for your answer,
> Iriel Joerin

citation(package = "stats")

## The ‘stats’ package is part of R.  To cite R in publications use:
##
##   R Core Team (2020). R: A language and environment for statistical
##   computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria.
##   URL https://www.R-project.org/.
##
## A BibTeX entry for LaTeX users is
##
##   @Manual{,
##     title = {R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing},
##     author = {{R Core Team}},
##     organization = {R Foundation for Statistical Computing},
##     address = {Vienna, Austria},
##     year = {2020},
##     url = {https://www.R-project.org/},
##   }
##
## We have invested a lot of time and effort in creating R, please cite it
## when using it for data analysis. See also ‘citation("pkgname")’ for
## citing R packages.

kind regards
    Enrico

--