[R] Help with the Error Message in R "Error in 1:nchid : result would be too long a vector"

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Sep 21 22:14:54 CEST 2020

If you had included output of summary(mydata) we might be more capable
of giving a fact-based answer but I'm guessing that you have a lot of
catagorical variables with multiple levels and some sort of combinatoric
explosion is resulting in too many levels of a constructed factor.

--

David.