[R] Help with for loops and if statements

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 24 11:01:48 CEST 2020

Hi Dan,
This list has a "no homework" policy, but as you really do seem to be
struggling, I'll suggest that you read the help page for "abs"
carefully and learn about "<-" (assign a value). Perhaps these will
give you a start.

Jim