[R] package plotrix: how to account for two two z categories

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 26 00:20:42 CEST 2020

Hi Luigi,
Good illustration. Maybe if I can integrate vertical lines to show the
nesting instead of bars it would work better. While it makes the
nesting much clearer, some people may still accuse you of using a bar
plot.

# new functions with the modifications
source("barNest.R")
source("drawNestedSpans.R")
png("lm_plot.png",width=600)
barNest(y~w+z+x,Q,main="Double Measurement",
 ylab="Response",col=barcol,errbars=TRUE)
dev.off()

Jim