[R] Controling the presentation of violin plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 1 03:46:07 CEST 2021

Hi Mahmood,
As I don't know what "mydata" is, I'll have to fake it. Do you want
something like this?

yourdata<-data.frame(x1=c(1250,600,rep(200,9)),
 x2=c(7000,2300,800,rep(100,8)),
 x3=c(8900,950,300,rep(0,8)),
 x4=c(1400,1000,rep(600,4),rep(200,5)))
library(plotrix)