[R] R Language on Windows 2019

Thu Apr 8 00:55:56 CEST 2021

There is one volunteer-supported installer for all Windows versions, and it is not built as a Windows Service. I highly doubt that any of those volunteer developers have access to Windows Server 2019... if it doesn't work there interactively then you may need to enable some level of compatibility using OS configuration tools.