[R] Assigning several lists to variables whose names are contained in other variables

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Fri Apr 9 12:28:58 CEST 2021

Hi

I may be wrong but

> result <- assign(paste("subnet_",  val, sep = "")
here you miss the right parentheses
maybe you intended
assign(result, paste("subnet_",  val, sep = ""))

> result <- my_function(val)
but here you change (rewrite) the result variable to my_function result

So your overall cycle gives you only one result variable containing last value
computed by my_function.

Cheers
Petr