[R] Assigning several lists to variables whose names are contained in other variables

Wolfgang Grond wgrond @end|ng |rom wgrond@de
Fri Apr 9 17:12:18 CEST 2021

Folks,

first of all - thanks a lot for your hints!

I will try each again and think about, why I get error messages.

But to resume: if I understand you right:

there is no way to do something like this:

$name = $result?

Regards

Wolfgang