[R] Error loading "XLConnect" library

Wed Apr 14 20:19:25 CEST 2021

Hello,

That is a unix/linux command and you are on Windows. The cat command and
other unix/linux commands can be installed when you install Rtools [1].

It is not well seen to cross post [2].

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/Rtools/
[2]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67087299/error-package-or-namespace-load-failed-for-xlconnect