[R] Help with package EasyPubmed

bharat rawlley bh@r@t_m_@|| @end|ng |rom y@hoo@co@|n
Tue Aug 3 20:26:40 CEST 2021

  Okay, the following search string resolved my issue  -
"Cardiology AND randomized controlled trial[Publication type] AND 2011[PDAT]"

Thank you!
    On Tuesday, 3 August, 2021, 02:21:38 pm GMT-4, bharat rawlley via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> wrote:

 Hello,
When I try to run the following code using the package Easypubmed, I get a null result -
> batch_pubmed_download(query_7)
NULL
#query_7 <- "Cardiology AND randomizedcontrolledtrial[Filter] AND 2011[PDAT]"
However, the exact same search string yields 668 results on Pubmed.

I am unable to figure out why this is happening. If I use the search string "Cardiology AND 2011[PDAT]" then it works just fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you!

    [[alternative HTML version deleted]]