[R] Sanity check in loading large dataframe

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Fri Aug 6 09:56:34 CEST 2021

Hi

You already got answer from Avi. I often use dim(data) to inspect how many
rows/columns I have.
After that I check if some columns contain all or many NA values.

colSums(is.na(data))
keep <- which(colSums(is.na(data))<nnn)
cleaned.data <- data[, keep]

Cheers