[R] collided row names in heatmap.2

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 11 23:47:27 CEST 2021

Hi Elham,
Your image didn't get through, maybe PNG will work. Label crowding is
a common problem, whether horizontal or vertical. One solution is to
set a maximum length on label text (see truncString in the prettyR
package). Others are to stagger labels (staxlab in plotrix) or shift
them apart when crowded (spread.labels in plotrix). These functions
may not work with heatmap.2 (gplots). It will be easier to suggest
something if you can get your image through.

Jim