[R] Cars2

Thu Aug 19 09:32:43 CEST 2021

On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 00:12:51 +0000
George Bellas <g.bellas using uq.net.au> wrote:

> I'm still looking for it, it had car prices and car models in it. I
> couldn't find it through the r search link.

Could it be the third search result for a query of 'cars2'?

https://search.r-project.org/?P=cars2&SORT=&HITSPERPAGE=10&DB=r-manuals&DB=r-help&DB=cran-views&DB=cran-info&DB=cran-help&DB=cran-news&DB=cran-readme&DB=cran-vignettes&DEFAULTOP=and&FMT=query&xDB=cran-help&xFILTERS=.%7E%7E

->

https://search.r-project.org/CRAN/refmans/fBasics/html/data-examples.html

--
Best regards,