[R] Getting different results with set.seed()

Shah Alam dr@@|@m@o|@ng| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 19 13:29:28 CEST 2021

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. I am going to implement one by
one.

Jan:

Yes, I am using the "doParallel" package for parallelization. I will let
you know the results after implementing all the given suggestions.

Best regards,
Shah