[R] unable to install source packages with Rtools installed

Wed Aug 25 00:16:36 CEST 2021

1. Why not installed a pre-built binary for Windows? (No need to reply
... Just saying.)

2. You should post the results of sessionInfo() to better enable
others to help you.
Also post any error or diagnostic messages you received.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."