[R] showing the complexity of r code.....

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Fri Aug 27 08:17:37 CEST 2021

dear members,
                            I am a stock trader and a data science freelancer.  I am weighing the advantages of taking a R course in coursera to show my proficiency in R in some freelancing sites. But I have already done extensive research on Stock trading and data science, using R. How do I show that I am proficient in R, given my workspace? For example, can I show the total size of my workspace and the size of the functions I have created? Any other ideas?

Yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]