[R] Calculate daily means from 5-minute interval data

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 29 17:57:32 CEST 2021

Hi Rich,
Your request is a bit open-ended but here's a suggestion that might help
get you an answer.
Provide dummy data (e.g. 5-10 lines), say like the contents of a csv file,
and calculate by hand what you'd like to see in the plot. (And describe
what the plot would look like.)
It sounds like what you want could be done in a few lines of R code which
would work both on the dummy
data and the real data.

HTH,
Eric