[R] Calculate daily means from 5-minute interval data

Sun Aug 29 19:04:54 CEST 2021

Hello,

I forgot in my previous answer, sorry for the duplicated mails.

The function in my previous mail has a na.rm argument, defaulting to
FALSE, pass na.rm = TRUE to remove the NA's.

agg <- aggregate(cfs ~ date, df1, fun, na.rm = TRUE)

Or simply change the default. I prefer to set na.rm = FALSE because
that's what R's functions do. And I will only be used to one default,
with base R functions or my own code.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas