[R] R codes/functions for test procedures

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 30 11:49:46 CEST 2021

You might also try asking the author directly if he knows of any
implementations of his procedures.
I searched online and found his website at:
https://www.unic.ac.cy/pouloukas-stavros/
You can also find his email there.