[R] Gene Set Enrichment Analysis and plots

Mon Aug 30 23:01:07 CEST 2021

Please read the posting guide linked below for how to post questions
that are likely to receive useful responses. "Help me do a gene
enrichment analysis" does not conform to the pg. We usually expect
posters to offer their best attempts, preferably in a reproducible
example ("a reprex" -- see here for discussion:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
), to provide help.

Also note that per the pg:
"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R
(see the FAQ Add-on packages in R), ask questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a contributed package , e.g., one
downloaded from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You
can also use find("functionname") and
packageDescription("packagename") to find this information. Only send
such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no reply or need
further assistance. This applies to both requests for help and to bug
reports."

Finally, note that "topgo" is a Bioconductor **package** (not
"library"), and you should almost certainly post questions about its
use on their support site not here:
https://www.bioconductor.org/help/

(Do read their pg before posting, of course)

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."