[R] Problem with lm Giving Wrong Results

Thu Dec 2 16:17:51 CET 2021

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 14:34:42 +0000
"Labone, Thomas" <labone using email.sc.edu> wrote:

> Can someone point me to the procedure for switching from the Intel
> Math Library back to the standard math library so that I can see if
> the problem is associated with using MKL?

Depends on how you have installed it. You mentioned using Linux Mint
(see also: the R-SIG-Debian mailing list), so try using
`update-alternatives` to set the value for all alternatives with "blas"
or "lapack" in their names. See `ls /etc/alternatives/ | grep -i -e blas
-e lapack` for the list.

--
Best regards,
Ivan