[R] Find tibble row with maximum recorded value

Sat Dec 4 00:27:34 CET 2021

Perhaps you meant to point this out, but the cfs[which.max(cfs)] and
cfs == ... are not the same:

> x <- rep(1:2,3)
[1] 1 2 1 2 1 2
> x[which.max(x)]
[1] 2
> x[x==max(x)]
[1] 2 2 2

So maybe your point is: which does the OP want (in case there are
repeated maxes)? I suspect the == forms, but ...?

Bert Gunter