[R] Creating NA equivalent

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Tue Dec 21 12:55:44 CET 2021

Many thanks Wolfgang,

I guess I can see that survival analyses don't have to be time based but
clearly I need to read up on that.  I can't see an example in the survival
package.  And it proves to be hard to search for one. Can anyone point me
to useful resources on that, in {survival} or not?

I am probably straying way off topic and  off list guide here but isn't a
Tobit only handling censoring at one edge, i.e. the LDL scenario, or the UDL,
but not both?  I think this may be getting back to Marc's original question
and certainly, again, I would love to be pointed to either Tobit handling
LDL _and_ UDL or to any other existing methods.

TIA,

Chris