[R] Error Awareness

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Thu Dec 23 17:16:58 CET 2021

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the reply.

The use case I presented involves working code, not diagnosing a script
in development.

The concern is running a script where something changes outside of the
script, as I stated. An example of a change is a data source changing
perhaps the columns in the data source, or even changing the spelling of
a column. The point is something changes.

The question then becomes how to be aware of the change when the reset
of the script runs fine, as I presented.

Think of having a script running daily where you are not running it
manually. How do you know there are errors in the script processing at
this point?

Does this question now make more sense?

*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/