[R] Using R to convert RDF/XML to

Bill Dunlap w||||@mwdun|@p @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 31 17:37:50 CET 2021

This is the sort of thing that you should first ask the package maintainer
about; there is an error in the rdf method for write_nquads:

> rdflib:::write_nquads.rdf
function (x, file, ...)
{
    rdf_serialize(rdf, file, "nquads", ...)
}

I suspect that the first argument to rdf_serialize should be 'x', not 'rdf'.

Another error in the package is that this function isn't tested.

-Bill