[R] [R-pkgs] 1.0.7 rMorningStar (Mutual Fund performance analysis)

Anurag Agrawal @gr@w@|@nur@g1999 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 6 10:23:24 CET 2021

Dear useRs and developeRs,

I am proud to announce that rMorningStar is now available on CRAN.

rMornringStar is aimed to guide investors both professional and non-professional to analyse mutual funds and ETFs (exchange-traded funds).

The package provides a collection of functions to calculate performance metrics of mutual funds/exchange-traded funds. This package aids investors in researching mutual funds/exchange-traded funds for their investment decision. Also, this package contains tools to manage a portfolio of different mutual fund/exchange-traded funds.

This is the first version of rMorningStar. I will make every effort to better the package with every release. If you have any concerns/ feedback please connect with me on agrawalanurag1999 using gmail.com <mailto:agrawalanurag1999 using gmail.com>

Regards,
Anurag Agrawal
Bachelor of Science in Finance,
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]