[R] need help to create a 3-dimensional list

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Feb 8 15:30:42 CET 2021

Hallo again

Your attachment is discarded by listserv so we did not get it. Do not use attachments.

Cheers

Petr

From: Ablaye Ngalaba <ablayengalaba using gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 3:04 PM
To: PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal using precheza.cz>
Subject: Re: [R] need help to create a 3-dimensional list

Sorry, I thought I would make my question clear since with the pdf I clearly materialize the shape of what I want to calculate.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Le lun. 8 févr. 2021 à 13:56, PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal using precheza.cz <mailto:petr.pikal using precheza.cz> > a écrit :

Hi

No attachments allowed (usually).

What do you mean by 3 dimensional list? List itself can contain objects
which could also be lists.

Cheers
Petr