[R] readline in function call with space in prompt.

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 8 22:10:04 CET 2021

Hi Jeremie,
Try this:

test <- function() {
 a<-readline("selection: ")
 return(a)
}

If it starts working, it could be a difference in the way Windows R
handles text input. Both work okay for me on fedora linux.

Jim