[R] Extract data from .nc file

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Wed Feb 24 20:45:01 CET 2021

Hi Shailendra:

You didn't provide the error messages you received,  which makes it difficult to answer.  I will say here is at least one typo,  in:

> write.csv(amo_final, "soi.csv", row.names = FALSE)

You have only defined "soi_final". But I would also be surprised if either of the "cbind()" or "dataframe()" commands works,  as everything is of different sizes.

HTH,

-Roy

**********************
**********************