[R] overlaying frequency histograms or density plots in R

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Thu Feb 25 10:11:01 CET 2021

Hi.

My understanding is that position dodge places each bar in each histogram
beside each other and position stack places all respective bars atop each
other.

Relative frequency is something different.

Cheers

Petr