[R] Out from an R package

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Feb 25 18:03:57 CET 2021

On 2/25/21 7:24 AM, Göran Djurfeldt wrote:
> Help! I am going crazy for a very simple reason. I can’t access the output from for instance the lme4 package in R. I have been able to import an SPSS file into an R data frame. I have downloaded and installed the Lme4 package and I think I have also learnt how to produce a mixed model with lmer:
>
> Output <- lmer(G10ln ~ v191_ms + (1 | couno), data = 'G10R')
>
> How shall I define the output from lmer? What kind of object is it? How do I define it?

I'm not sure what you mean by "How do I define" the output from a
function. The function does the "definition", but you can correctly
refer to the output of most regression functions as "a list". The best
way to get the specific result from a function is to go to its help page
and look at the Details and Values sections.

--

David.