[R] Out from an R package

John Fox j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Thu Feb 25 19:38:39 CET 2021

Dear Goran,

It's not clear from your question what you want to do, but my guess is
that you simply what a "printout" of your results. The usual way to
obtain that is via the summary() function. In your case summary(Output).

That's typical of statistical modeling functions in R: They return
objects, which can be used for further computing, rather than directly
producing printouts.

If my guess is correct, then you probably should learn more about
statistical modeling in R, and about R in general, before using it in
your work.

One more thing: I doubt whether the command

	Output <- lmer(G10ln ~ v191_ms + (1 | couno), data = 'G10R')

actually works. The data argument should be a data frame, not the *name*
of a data frame, i.e., data = G10R .

I hope this helps,
  John

John Fox, Professor Emeritus